I think I have it all planned out to fit in one carry-on.
1. Entire music library and external speakers for connectivity in the hotel room.
2. Roll of self-adhesive stuffed animals.
3. Extra rocks, coins, and other fun miscellaneous objects to throw into the hotel pool and dive to the bottom to find them.
4. EITHER: a small guitar OR a small piñata (that will fit in carry-on).
5. Blogging headphones
6. Two tickets to a show per night: to choose favorite co-worker to accompany. (Or as many tickets needed so there is always one person left behind.)
7. Wireless video bracelet with Netflix
8. Social media skates with Google Places
9. Groupon to Jackrabbit Slim’s